Below are activities and assignments received and shared with permission by author(s). Submissions are listed in alphabetical order under each alphabetized author.
Victor Asal, University at Albany, SUNY
Identity Exercise on Identity Salience
- Authors: Victor Asal and Lewis Griffith
- Download: identity_exercise
The Running Game: Modeling Diversity of Inequality in the Classroom (Simulation, APSA TLC 2016 Paper)
- Authors: Victor Asal, Susan Bitter, Josh Caldon and Andrew Vitek.
- Download: running_game_apsa_tlc_2016
Amy Atchison, Valaparaiso University
Atchison, A. (2016). Bringing Women In: Gender Mainstreaming in Introduction to Political Science, PS, July: 546-549.
- Download: https://scholar.valpo.edu/poli_sci_fac_pubs/15/
- Request access from author to download supplementary material: [https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-ODq588gBoEjDietPXbFUY_lvv4kRP8t?usp=sharing]
Integrating Women into the Core Curriculum Final Appendix (Supplement Material)
- Activities/Assignments of Multiple Authors
- Download: integrating_women_into_the_core_curriculum_final_appendix
“Privilege Walk Personas” Material
- The adapted personas prompts were based on the Privilege Walk Activity found at the Edward Ginsberg Center at the University of Michigan. The personas were originally published in: McIntosh, Peggy. 1990. “Unpacking the Knapsack of White Privilege.” Independent School 49 (2):31-36.
- Download: privilege_walk_exercise_personas
- The Privilege Walk Video. Synopsis: This video is useful to demonstrate the “Privilege Walk” in-class exercise. Visit [https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=hD5f8GuNuGQ]
Sherri Wallace, University of Louisville